kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

WTF did I walk into?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  (And how is the tuesday thread like 61 pages long?)

it was only 41...then ScJo hump gifs showed up. just like that it went 61 long.

• Like 2

Dude, picnic on the beach is a pro idea. Go with it, but see Fault in Our Stars with her too, maybe make it a full day date, or go for two different dates.

Well the thing is is that whenever it happens it'll only be our second date, after which I plan on asking her if she's interested in anything serious AKA official. And idk I'm a bit worried I might overplay my cards if I go on dates doubly
  • Like 1

Well the thing is is that whenever it happens it'll only be our second date, after which I plan on asking her if she's interested in anything serious AKA official. And idk I'm a bit worried I might overplay my cards if I go on dates doubly

Download a bootleg of the movie on your tablet and watch it on the beach. Problem solved.

• Like 1

Start of the summer offers an exception for yall, give it a go.