Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Deadline is on some very high shit. 15M Friday and 50M weekend? Dafuq?

It was actually BO.com

WHO ARE THESE SONS OF BITCHES TO WRITE STUFF LIKE THIS!!!!!

Even if the 15million number turns out to be not true, I don't expect the actual to be too far off yeah? Maybe around 11-12million+ I think.

That's the difference between 35-50m...so yeah, it will be too far off. ;)

• Like 2

Are we comparing Cameron with Spielberg again? <_<

There is no comparison. Camerons  best surpassess speilbergs best by far.

Speilberg is still the king because at  his best he has  turned out more 8-10 and perfect 10 out of the 10  films than Cameron and helped paved the way for other greats through producing films as well.

Pound for Pound now is another story. .. Speilberg has no film that can  match the emotion  folks felt with Titanic and worldwide cultural impact quite on the level of Titanic, Termiantor 2 and Avatar I. Nor has he created the most incredible movie experience in history

that Cameron did with the music, new visuals 6 yrs ahead of anything else and surround 3D finally bring people

out of the theater for a true sense memory experience.

Pound for Pound Cameron is king at pushing the envelope and giving folks a one of kind experience.

Overall Speilberg is the overall King of movies because he has tackled different genres as well

and given us JAws, ET, Close Enct, Indy, Saving  Private. , Lincoln and so much more. If not for Steven

there would be no BOB Zemekis and No back to Future or Forrest Gump .. So gotta give Speilberg his due.

OZys opinion that Camerons new stuff doesnt match his old  tour deforces Im glad is frankly not a shared opinion by

any moviegoer.. But hes entitled to his  opinon. The fact that Camerons next film like Avatar I will surpass

and outclass anything recently that Speilberg, Nolan, Zemekis etc has done....is proof in point. All you have

to do is go listen to commentary and the making of Titanic to see the world's most intense and incredible

film god--There is nothing like Cameron..Inventor, Editor,Writer, producer, Explorer--World Record Holder

from Diving to Films.....In a class by himself.. Battle Angel is Next :)

Edited by Superman001

Enough with the confusion and uncertainty. Scarface is on...

"Al esfuerzo y al heroísmo de una revolución... ¡No los queremos! ¡No los necesitamos!"

Rth later tonight is going to be like fuck Nikki and fuck Spatula.  I bury those cockaroaches

• Like 7

• Founder / Operator

The only way for Shawn to get out this is if he starts dancing to Tequilla like Pee Wee Herman

Do you see my, or anyone else's name, on those numbers?

Nope.

• Like 5