Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Now, what's up with this apocalypse that the title of this thread speaks of??? Did DOFP plummet a litte more than people thought or what??? :popcorn: 

Well it did.Though all X fans felt better, cause at least it's not tumbling as hard as godzilla.Yeah, I went there. :P
  • Like 8

The suite they were occupying had quite a few people from the wedding party and they were all drunk from the reception and making alot of noise that caused other guest's to complain.. I had to go up, knocked on the door and the guest answered the door and I told him to keep it down a little, that I understand they just got back from the reception and are having a good time and in the process of telling him this, I could see over his shoulder one of the guest's grinding some pot up and had a blunt paper and covered it with his hands real quick so I wouldn't see it.. The guy at the door I was taling to said he was rolling a cigarette with tobacco for the blunt.. I laughed and said, brother, I'm almost 49 years old and no one in 2014 rolls tobacco.. :rofl: Last time I saw someone do that was on a spaghetti western movie with Clint Eastwood.. Basically, I said that if your going to smoke weed, go off the hotel property so you don't get into trouble and end up being evicted, plus a $200.00 non-smoking fee attached to your bill and that was better than having the police come out and make a big brouhaha over it.. I'm the cool security guys and most guys wouldn't have done that..

Posted Image

• Like 3

Then again, didn't X-MEN Plummet to this weekend??? :stretcher: 

Earlier this afternoon, BO.com predicted something completely unbelieveable like a 15M Friday and a 48-50M weekend for DOFP.

No one really believed it, but obviously it's significantly higher than the apparent 9.6 it's heading too.

• Like 3

So based on that, it would appear CA2 will probably be the best of the year, at least so far???

Yeah, that looks like a safe bet until How To Train Your Dragon 2 hits.And if that doesn't do it...I don't even...
  • Like 2