Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Rank the 10 Most annoying/nasty things you have to deal with as a parent. This is a special sneak peek for Ed. E, you go first.

My girl beat me at Mario Kart and now calls me daddy-loser.It is heartbreaking
  • Like 6

Rank the 10 Most annoying/nasty things you have to deal with as a parent. This is a special sneak peek for Ed. E, you go first.

And of course... after an hour of waiting in line for Star Tours at Disneyland:

Posted Image

• Like 3

Of course, then the flip side is this:

Buddy of mine has a dog and a young toddler. Dog gets the runs (he doesn't immediately see), then a moment later he glances at his daughter and his first immediate thought is, "Why is she playing in chocolate syrup?"

Posted Image

• Like 2

Of course, then the flip side is this:Buddy of mine has a dog and a young toddler. Dog gets the runs (he doesn't immediately see), then a moment later he glances at his daughter and his first immediate thought is, "Why is she playing in chocolate syrup?"

LOL Aw man. That's worse than when my daughter started taking her diaper off after she pooped. Potty training. Good times. Tele you have a boy. I'm sure you got squirted in the face a few times. :lol:

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

LOL Aw man. That's worse than when my daughter started taking her diaper off after she pooped. Potty training. Good times. Tele you have a boy. I'm sure you got squirted in the face a few times. :lol:

Let's just say I've been covered with liquids and substances of all sorts that I never expected when I was young and innocent.
  • Like 2

It's much worse after they have been potty trained and have and "accident" :(

• Like 2

I have found that people who have kids are the worst marketing people you can find. This couple I know once went (almost verbatim)

"After we had the kid, we haven't been able to go out, the kid takes up all our time, they need to be taken care of constantly, you almost never get a whole nights' sleep, you are basically at their beck and call, and the amount of cleanup and feeding you have to do is insane. Also, I can't remember the last time we ever had time just for the two of us."

And then they go "But don't let that discourage you from having kids".

I mean, this is like the worst possible advocacy for parenthood.

• Like 3