Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Fast Six is not as good as Fast Five but the action scenes are lot of fun. 

Still one of the better ones in the fast series but agree that 5 is the best one so far...although I have a feeling that at least from an emotional standpoint, 7 will blow it out...

• Like 1

99% of people do. 

Well, you're an interesting case to say the least. I still think you'll enjoy it though. I'm not totally over the moon about it, but it's a very good film.

This is a funny fact

Hilarious story I heard today that I never would have thought about: the lyrics to "I Want It That Way" are absolutely meaningless.

Why? Because they're dummy lyrics. The guy who wrote the song put them in as placeholders because they sounded good.

When he finally wrote the *real* lyrics, the band decided they'd rather shoot the video with the dummy lyrics. So they did.

• Like 1

Still one of the better ones in the fast series but agree that 5 is the best one so far...although I have a feeling that at least from an emotional standpoint, 7 will blow it out...

Fast Five had that classic heist feel to it, which made it more than a "fast cars" movie. Love it.

Fast Five had that classic heist feel to it, which made it more than a "fast cars" movie. Love it.

The fast series are growing and adapting in nature...fast five was a heist flick to me....fast six to me felt like almost a spy thriller...fast 7 looks to be revenge driven...that's why the market keep eating them up and box office haul keeps getting bigger...

Consindering all the shit I get I honestly didn't know.

Well, you're young and you watch more movies than just about 99.5% of all people your age and you know what you hate and you know what you like.

At 17-18, I liked just about 90% of all movies, and rarely expanded beyond a certain comfort zone. So it's a good thing. I don't agree with your taste many times but its unique.