Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Why y'all pitting RTH vs Spatula?

What the fucking fuck?

One, that is super rude.

Two, that is extra as hell.

Y'all should thankful and nice that they giving you numbers.

Instead, y'all act as extra as fuck.

They shouldn't even have to explain how they got them. The numbers should speak for themselves.

I'm gonna drag, y'all. One day.

Guuuurl, you PMS-ing?  :P

"Hey #ED, I'd kinda like to see Maleficent tonight"

"Quiet hun. I'll take you out for a $200 dinner and we can watch TDKR when we get back"

• Like 6

Why y'all pitting RTH vs Spatula?What the fucking fuck?One, that is super rude.Two, that is extra as hell.Y'all should thankful and nice that they giving you numbers.Instead, y'all act as extra as fuck.They shouldn't even have to explain how they got them. The numbers should speak for themselves.I'm gonna drag, y'all. One day.

You're right. I agree with this. We should not instigate anything between the two. Make love, not war, Edited by #ED
  • Like 5

Why y'all pitting RTH vs Spatula?

What the fucking fuck?

One, that is super rude.

Two, that is extra as hell.

Y'all should thankful and nice that they giving you numbers.

Instead, y'all act as extra as fuck.

They shouldn't even have to explain how they got them. The numbers should speak for themselves.

I'm gonna drag, y'all. One day.

this should be on the forum home page. above the rules.

• Like 2

First BO Games story is up on page 12 of the thread. It's been moved to the Speakeasy so go there or my link in my sig!

When do we get a new episode? Once a week, or? 

Bitch, it's pero que haces tu.

Hunty, if you gonna talk in Spanish and act as though you more Mexican then me, get your slang right.

Yeah, it seemed weird to me too, and I also know Spanish only from telenovelas :D

Edited by darkelf
  • Like 1

so pacific rim's multiplier was 2.73

Posted Image

I'm not saying it's great, because it's not.  But when people look back at Godzilla, all they are going to talk about, are the amazingly shitty legs.  That's what it's going to be remembered for, the movie that will most likely fail to hit $200m after a $93m OW.  

• Like 1

I'm not saying it's great, because it's not.  But when people look back at Godzilla, all they are going to talk about, are the amazingly shitty legs.  That's what it's going to be remembered for, the movie that will most likely fail to hit $200m after a $93m OW.  

agree. i was trying to say that 2.73 is a surprisingly good multiplier in hindsight for PR.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1