Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

On 5/31/2014 at 7:26 PM, baumer said:

Send me a text.  I'll let you know.  My number is 416-970-5555.

No jokes.

Omg, bb.

Remember when we used to text for Survivor and whatnot?

Lmfao. My mom and dad got mad at me.

They thought i was hooking up with some predator.

:ph34r:

• Like 3

whoa, nicola peltz was Katara in the Last Airbender movie?

wtf? how does anyone in that get to be deemed worthy enough to ever act in anything ever again?

Michael Bay doesn't care how good the girls in his movies are as long as their bodies give teenage boys uncontrollable erections.

Edited by Ozymandias

On 5/31/2014 at 7:26 PM, baumer said:

Send me a text.  I'll let you know.  My number is 416-970-5555.

No jokes.

Aaaand...you've just opened the floodgate to dick pics. One of 'em is definitely not from me.  :ph34r:

• Like 5

Baby names. I need some.

I thought you already named him Xavier. I actually think that's a good name. Whenever I hear that name it kinda sounds like savior which I really like.

I thought you already named him Xavier. I actually think that's a good name. Whenever I hear that name it kinda sounds like savior which I really like.

Xander is better. Short for Alexander, meaning defender of men.

his classmates will call him professor. he will be a god to them.

Mark Wahlberg will be awesome in TF4.

He's going to ask Optimus if he cares about the bees.  Then he's going to tell Optimus to say hello to his mother for him.

• Like 2

Watching IM3 on Encore. First time I've watched it since it was in theaters. Still a very "meh" movie. Thor 2 and Cap 2 were much better follow-ups to TA1.

Cap, yeah. Thor...no.

There's about 10 posters here who have my number.  I really don't care.   :)

I'm not gonna call you on it or anything weird like that.

all I'm gonna do is write it on the wall in a toilet stall at the sleaziest bar I can find.

• Like 1

whoa, nicola peltz was Katara in the Last Airbender movie?

wtf? how does anyone in that get to be deemed worthy enough to ever act in anything ever again?

She's apparently good in Bates Motel. Not that I watch Bates Motel. I'd guess Bay doesn't, either

He's going to ask Optimus if he cares about the bees.  Then he's going to tell Optimus to say hello to his mother for him.

I want the whole movie to be that Mark Wahlberg talks to animals SNL thing just with transformers.

• Like 3