Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Hey guys.  I was told not to post any more numbers by Shawn so I'm going to respectfully bow out. 

You know that is not exactly what he told you.

Hey guys.  I was told not to post any more numbers by Shawn so I'm going to respectfully bow out. 

Oh wow. Thanks for the numbers spatula. Appreciate you sharing what you know.

Probably not cause the General Audience gives 0 fucks about the FIRST CLASS Casting of this and will perform the same way DOFP just did.. X-MEN is just played out, no 2 ways about it...

Will see about that. I think it'll be massive overseas.

No more numbers from Spatula? I sense a rat...maybe Rth threw a fit. I don't see anything wrong with two resources for numbers.

Now why would you say that about Rth? 

• Like 1

No more numbers from Spatula? I sense a rat...maybe Rth threw a fit. I don't see anything wrong with two resources for numbers.

I would guess Spatula was posting internal numbers that were not supposed to be public.  I'm sure he was not told not to post numbers he did not have the right to post... not that he couldn't post numbers.

Edited by AndyLL
  • Like 1

RTH doesn't care about "competition".  This has nothing to do with RTH.

He can post projections based on his raw data.  Basically, he can do what RTH does.

• Like 11

DANG IT I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME

I'LL LET Y'ALL PICK

Do you want a Fault in Our Stars trailer starring Rth and Spatula or an Edge of Tomorrow trailer that will require to me actually think up ideas

• Like 2

I'LL LET Y'ALL PICK

Do you want a Fault in Our Stars trailer starring Rth and Spatula or an Edge of Tomorrow trailer that will require to me actually think up ideas

Neither. 

I'LL LET Y'ALL PICK

I say just do whichever one you want to do most. 

Probably not cause the General Audience gives 0 fucks about the FIRST CLASS Casting of this and will perform the same way DOFP just did.. X-MEN is just played out, no 2 ways about it...

Posted Image

• Like 5