Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I see this movie listed a lot. I keep saying I'm going to watch it. I used to confuse it with Dr. Zhivago, lol.

You need to watch it for sure. Still relevant even today with some of the nuclear tensions around the world. It is absolutely hilarious. One of the funniest movies ever, but also scary at the same time. I am amazed a studio let Kubrick make it and released it to a wide audience considering the Cold War tensions.

• Like 1

Yes it is. I love both Godfather movies. My top 2 movies of my life. Vito's life was sad too. I love how they incorporated the back story into the main story. Wonderful wonderful film.

Yes. Yes. All the yeses. I was on a Al Pacino binge last month cause of Godfather, lol. Still a bit sad and angry that he didn't win an Oscar for the role :angry: Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

2. X2

3. DOFP

4. The Wolverine

5. First Class

6. X-Men

7. The Last Stand

8. Origins

I wanted to shed a tear when the theme came back.

You need to watch it for sure. Still relevant even today with some of the nuclear tensions around the world. It is absolutely hilarious. One of the funniest movies ever, but also scary at the same time. I am amazed a studio let Kubrick make it and released it to a wide audience considering the Cold War tensions.

Ah it's Kubrick. That's where i've seen it listed, lol.  We should rank the Kubrick movies. :lol:

• Like 1

Do it Shawn. He should not be a mod with such poor taste in film.

While he doesn't ban me, I have the power to ban you, so choose your words more wisely my beloved friend Jesus :P 

Posted Image

• Like 2

Tonight was vermicelli and charred beef

Posted Image

Ah, I haven't eaten this in a long while.

Do you eat it with fish sauce? You have to.

• Like 1