Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

DeHann thing was good till Telemachos...

Posted Image

This is meant to symbolize the infinite properties of the question of the day as an abstract anomaly that is an unadulterated truth, ever omnipotent and omnipresent, unto which we all must attest to. Lest it be the bane of our mortal existence. Right?

• Like 4

This is meant to symbolize the infinite properties of the question of the day as an abstract anomaly that is an unadulterated truth, ever omnipotent and omnipresent, unto which we all must attest to. Lest it be the bane of our mortal existence. Right?

Did you say bane?

Posted Image

• Like 6

Posted Image

• Like 3

I can already guarantee you disappointment :P Have a much more fun idea for the other wide release this week

No, no, no. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!

I had to do another one

:P This is the only movie I've seen the trailer to (well, and the movie itself :D) and I was really looking forward to seeing your take on it :(

• Like 2