Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

This is meant to symbolize the infinite properties of the question of the day as an abstract anomaly that is an unadulterated truth, ever omnipotent and omnipresent, unto which we all must attest to. Lest it be the bane of our mortal existence. Right?

i want a crack at this. so in between sleep cycles is a persons day. each day is a quest and throughout this day one ponders something.  maybe it is a distraction but it ultimately becomes a question and a continuous struggle.  then we all must attest to it because from ones point of view, all the rest of us will become projections of our own mind and other people will answer the question for you.  since it all stems from our mind and causes insanity, it becomes the bane of our mortal existence.  bane = misery, therefore we create our own monsters and cannot escape our mind and human nature.

• Like 1

i want a crack at this. so in between sleep cycles is a persons day. each day is a quest and throughout this day one ponders something.  maybe it is a distraction but it ultimately becomes a question and a continuous struggle.  then we all must attest to it because from ones point of view, all the rest of us will become projections of our own mind and other people will answer the question for you.  since it all stems from our mind and causes insanity, it becomes the bane of our mortal existence.  bane = misery, therefore we create our own monsters and cannot escape our mind and human nature.

Posted Image

• Like 6

Okay, the Queen is going to bed.

I better wake up to a message or two. Or ten.

Oh. I almost forgot.

Posted Image

I'm looking at you, Blank, Mattrek, etc.

Bye, y'all, the lesser.

Posted Image

Posted Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByHlTOZObUU

If this was done in any other school, he'd probably get thrown off the stage.

Risky dude, I like.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/box-office-angelina-jolie-maleficent-casts-70-million-plus-us-opening-1201199070/

Angelina Jolie’s got the box office magic with “Maleficent,” with early Friday forecasts pointing to an opening weekend above $70 million.

Disney’s assiduously marketed fantasy epic is on track to take in about $25 million on Friday, including a solid $4.2 million from Thursday evening showings.

Friday business appeared to be significantly more robust than trackers had expected, leading to forecasts in the $60 million range. The live-action re-telling of the Snow White story will become the highest opening weekend for Jolie, easily topping the $50.9 million launch frame for 2008′s “Wanted.”d

Friday’s forecasts were less sunny for Seth McFarlane with his first live-action starring role in “A Million Ways to Die in the West.” Universal’s R-rated Western comedy was heading for about $8 million to $10 million on Friday, leading to a weekend in the $22 million to $25 million range.

Fox’s “X-Men: Days of Future Past” showed plenty of punch at the start of its second weekend with Friday’s number in the $10 million to $12 million range on its eighth day in U.S. theaters after grossing $129 million in its first week.

The mutant sequel, which earned an A CinemaScore rating, looks likely to finish the weekend between $35 million and $38 million — representing a decline of about 55% to 60% from the three-day launch of $91 million.

• Like 2

The mutant sequel, which earned an A CinemaScore rating, looks likely to finish the weekend between $35 million and $38 million — representing a decline of about 55% to 60% from the three-day launch of $91 million.

Finally some sense here, those 40M+ numbers were ridiculous...

Edited by darkelf
  • Like 3