Dementeleus

Tuesday 6/3 actuals: Maleficent 7.196 DOFP 3.788, AMW 1.865 Godzilla 1.370 (Rth)

I asked the wife (with great trepidation) if she wanted to watch TFIOS this weekend. She replied "No, it looks too depressing. The Tom Cruise movie looked good in the trailer before Godzilla, we should watch that." I knew there was a reason I married her.

The wife and I are also gonna catch EDGE this weekend. Thank heaven for women with (somewhat) geeky taste.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 6

The wife and I are also gonna catch EDGE this weekend. Thank heaven for women with (somewhat) geeky taste.

I don't know what's geeky about EoT. It's a pretty basic movie. Is all sci-fi geeky? 

Speaking of terrible photoshops, I give you the FYC poster for Silver Linings Playbook:

Posted Image

The all-time photoshopped poster champion has to be "The Accidental Husband". Each poster is a work of art

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 5

Watching Kick-Ass 2 on sky atm. I forgot that Lord Friendzone is in it briefly!

Has more balls in his 2 minutes in this movie that GoT.

Having said that, I couldn't get over some of the bad aspects of KA2. It almost pulls itself off as a passable knockoff, but it lacks the tightrope navigation that Matthew Vaughn managed to do with the first.

• Like 2