wileECoyote

Weds Numbers 6/4 Early proj Malef 5.6 DOFP 2.8 AMW 1.4

Posted by Rth on 06 June 2014 - 11:27 AM in International Box Office

It had great start yesterday in Aus #1 film and about 30% above OD of EOT, also #1 in NZ but just a tad above EOT so either could be 1/2 for weekend.

Aus result is 15% ahead of TV 15% behind Div and on par with TLO

I know what all of these are except TLO.

Cramps literally incapacitate your muscles, fever is a completely different thing in every way. Cramps makes it so your muscles cannot function properly. It's temporary, but in the moment a bad cramp is worse than a torn fucking muscle. 

Good evening to you my dear. How has life been treating you? Hope all is well.

Hello , well if I reach my goal per day working at home.  Iwill be doing cartwheels and giving you bearhugs. So far great girl, just  plugging and aiming to get 2014 rolling and more signups. :).. How was your evening my awesome one.. And you better not cut your hair short like some of my gals pals lately or we fighting Estasy lol :P

Spurs v. Heat finals. The AC went out in the arena and Le Bron left the game with cramps. Looked like his muscles locked up on him.

Damn though I hate these folks with their silly Lebron's Miami vs Chicago Bulls with Jordan.  I mean come  on now.. The Bulls had 72 wins and didnt even play their hardest at the end of the season. And defense was much more intense and could Lebron get past a Utah Jazz with Malone and Stockton or Pacers back then.. Hell no. Still loving  both these teams .I would  love to see Tim get a final ring again and humble Lebron and Miami.. Let the best of my favorite teams on the east and west side win..

Again there is no one that could stop Micheal Jordan and the unstoppable Bulls era. Jordan, Pippen, Rodman , Kerra

and the incredible Coach Phil Jackson and that bench were ultimate perfection.

• Like 1

Esctacy you excited for  Primee.... Stand by for PRIMEEEEEE... And also our dragon ride coming up :)?

I think both may go into deep 300M territory or better if good. Crowd was clapping during my showing of Godzilla in Digital RPX 3D at the incredible trailer of Dragon 2.. This could be one hell of a sequel

I'm NOT saying the Heat are as good as those Bulls, but the second half of that Bulls dynasty played in a diluted league damaged by overexpansion and a lack of talent in several drafts. Jordan is undoubtedly the greatest, and Pippen is somehow still the most underrated player in history, but a couple of teams could have taken them. The 86 Celtics and 87 Lakers, or the 92/93 Bulls, with a younger and more athletic Jordan, and even the 2001 Lakers, all might have been better teams. 

He had cramps not really acceptable in the finals when Jordan played while dying of fever

I can't stand Lebron or the Heat, but the dude wasn't able to even stand and walk. It's not a question of willpower. If they left him on the floor it would've basically been 5 on 4.

• Like 5

I can't stand Lebron or the Heat, but the dude wasn't able to even stand and walk. It's not a question of willpower. If they left him on the floor it would've basically been 5 on 4.

It doesn't matter, Tele. He could have literally been fucking decapitated on the court and people would call him a pussy. 

Well, the Spurs now know what they need to do to win the series. Short the AC in the arena for every single game.

• Like 3

Update

Long Beach-1/6

Orange County

Aliso Viejo -1/4 1 show added

Irvine-2/5

Brea-3/5 1 show added

Anaheim Hills 3/5   2 shows added

Costa Mesa 1/1

Anaheim 3/4

La Habra- 3/3

• Like 1