AniNate

Joy | David O. Russell | Christmas 2015 | New Trailer on Page 20!

Holy Shit !

Jlaw's First Movie !!!

K. Bigelow watch out !

https://instagram.com/p/8bkdtDSRMH/

azizansari CHRIS PRATT AND AZIZ ANSARI present… “hi guys” 
a short film. 
Directed by Jennifer Lawrence
Director of Photography @amyschumer 
Written by @azizansari@prattprattpratt,@kimcaramele@amyschumer

Amazing Filmmaking's skillz !

Framing, composition, photography, dialogs ( Hi Guys !), this really shows great promise.

So it seems there is a summer camp with Jlaw, Amy, Pratt & Aziz Ansari.

More here : https://instagram.com/p/8bpFEQKUNq/

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

Depends, what are your thoughts on SLP and AH?

(Hell yeah you should go and give us feedback, but give me those qualifiers so I know if I agree with your O. Russell picks)

Silver Linings Playbook is great and American Hustle is a masterpiece and one of the best films of the decade so far.

Silver Linings Playbook is great and American Hustle is a masterpiece and one of the best films of the decade so far.

I will praying the non existing gods for you for this post because, only Quentin Tarantino agrees with you on something.

.... I need to rewatch Hustle although I would say SLP is one of the best films of the decade so far.

(not a fan of Hustle going off of one watch :P )

I will praying the non existing gods for you for this post because, only Quentin Tarantino agrees with you on something.

Maybe a little. Tarantino is a total cinephile though. He has seen so many movies and I would argue has a vast knowledge of the art form. I don't agree with most of his opinions (especially about Blanchett, as you know) but I think he deserves to be a tastemaker.

I think my love for AH is well grounded. All my favorite critics raved it to death.

I remember Lemire saying something like 'DOR out-Scorseses Martin Scorsese' and that's exactly how I feel about it. It is my favorite Scorsese movie not directed by Scorsese and I think DOR still brings his sensibilities to it. I love it.

Edited by TStechnij
  • Like 1

Holy Shit !

Jlaw's First Movie !!!

K. Bigelow watch out !

https://instagram.com/p/8bkdtDSRMH/

azizansari CHRIS PRATT AND AZIZ ANSARI present… “hi guys”

a short film.

Directed by Jennifer Lawrence

Director of Photography @amyschumer

Written by @azizansari, @prattprattpratt,@kimcaramele, @amyschumer

Amazing Filmmaking's skillz !

Framing, composition, photography, dialogs ( Hi Guys !), this really shows great promise.

So it seems there is a summer camp with Jlaw, Amy, Pratt & Aziz Ansari.

More here : https://instagram.com/p/8bpFEQKUNq/

I love that the laugh in the background just dies down after each attempt at comedy.

It's kinda like watching Aziz Ansari do stand up.

Lol Kris Tapley is actively spreading a rumor now on his Twitter account that Joy will be pushed to 2016. He's a DOR hater btw.
Meanwhile, he had Black Mass in his most recent predicts cause he's buddy buddy with Scott Cooper. I unfollowed him on Twitter recently cause every single one of his tweets to others always come across as condescending. As for Joy moving, I'd be very surprised, but Fox does have Revenant already.
  • Like 1

Meanwhile, he had Black Mass in his most recent predicts cause he's buddy buddy with Scott Cooper. I unfollowed him on Twitter recently cause every single one of his tweets to others always come across as condescending. As for Joy moving, I'd be very surprised, but Fox does have Revenant already.

And The Martian. That being said Joy is there ticket to Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress and many other categories.

It isn't moving. JLaw doesn't mind campaigning and she knew that was going to be part of signing on for a DOR film.

• Like 3