Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Wtf happened to Nintendo? Sucks for them. They actually won the 360 vs PS3 vs Wii war...

Posted Image

Nobody cares about Nintendo. I will see their Nintendo Direct but I don't really care.

When is the Last of Us going to be released on PS4? That's the only game I'm dying play.I'm hearing there is a movie in the works?

• Like 1

It's not that they're necessarily bad games, it's that critics are getting smarter. Second Son is probably the best game in the series but lowest reviewed because critics are adapting. Watch Dogs probably would have reviewed in it the high 80s a few years ago

Pretty much. I'm of the belief that after 30 years of intense evolution, games have actually hit a wall in creativity and critics are finally admitting that. There'll be another breakthrough, hopefully soon, we just need to look beyond homogenous franchises. Sounds a lot like another entertainment industry, come to think of it...

Edited by Hatebox

I don't think I'll ever get even close to being a gamer. Bought an X-Box like three years ago and I don't think I played more than 5 games on it. Hell, I bought a few games like a year or two ago and haven't played 'em once.  :wacko:

that new apes is gonna be ass. it doesn't look good. at least keri russell's there.

No love for Jason Clarke?

I like that guy. Probably a better supporting actor than lead though.

When is the Last of Us going to be released on PS4? That's the only game I'm dying play.I'm hearing there is a movie in the works?

They will announce the release date tomorrow and it will probably be this month. I also want to play it but I will wait for a price drop.

Yes, there is a movie in the works with Raimi as a producer. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

So what's Fault's drop going be next weekend?

56%

the ending was pretty stupid. I'm surprised you still bothered going after finding it out.

Eh, I couldn't really change it on my friend so late. Besides, I liked the movie

I remember last year when I turned down Lone Ranger for Turbo. Still debating if that was a good decision (haven't seen Lone Ranger at all)

She's doing fine.

Punctuation, bitch.

She is doing good though. Gawdesk is versatile. She can do pretty much anything.

She is, but after seeing Neighbors and Identity Thief, I just wish she'd become the superstar McCarthy became

She's like the Bill Murray to McCarthy's Adam Sandler

I have to say, I feel extremely fortunate that #ED became a junior mod right before I started The Box Office Knight Rises. It's too perfect.

Hothead.

Edited by MrPink

They will announce the release date tomorrow and it will probably be this month. Yes, there is a movie in the works with Raimi as a producer.

I thought it leaked somewhere to be released in June?I wouldn't be surprised if it's an E3 surprise release for Tuesday. That would shake things up.

The only console I owned was a Wii, which I bought on Thanksgiving 2010. Played it for a year then gifted it to my nephew in India. The latest generation of consoles just don't interest me, never been much of a gamer in fact, the only game I remember playing was Max Payne on the PC in college.

I have to say, I feel extremely fortunate that #ED became a junior mod right before I started The Box Office Knight Rises. It's too perfect. Hothead.

Whoa whoa whoa.Take it easy there.

I thought it leaked somewhere to be released in June?I wouldn't be surprised if it's an E3 surprise release for Tuesday. That would shake things up.

It did, but it was wrong. Sony confirmed it will be revealed soon (E3, obviously).

• Like 1

the last of us is a great game that's story, while good, doesn't necessarily lend itself to be a great movie. I'm betting if that does get made it's gonna be mediocre unless they get some STRONG talent behind it.

Edited by CoolioD1