Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

i haven't watched minority report since 2002. I need to watch it again. everyone's going on about how great it is recently.

I loved that movie.  Great concept of getting arrested for something you will do in the future.

i haven't watched minority report since 2002. I need to watch it again. everyone's going on about how great it is recently.

I've been a huge huge fan as soon as I decided "Fuck seeing Lilo and Stitch"

Even Colin Farrell was pretty great in it. I didn't mind the happy ending, but once again Spielberg should have stopped the movie about 3-4 minutes before.

• Like 2

AJG's playing them like a fiddle is the thing.  :lol:

Er, no. He said Horrible bosses is the next movie. I corrected him and said no the next one is something that's not getting a proper theatrical release. I'm certainly not getting played by someone whose trolling is neither funny or clever.

I watched AI again recently, first time I'd seen it in 12 years also and it's really good. surprised me. bored me out of my mind the first time round.

I still can't stand the ending. I know Spielberg says it was Kubrick's but come on

I've been a huge huge fan as soon as I decided "Fuck seeing Lilo and Stitch"

Even Colin Farrell was pretty great in it. I didn't mind the happy ending, but once again Spielberg should have stopped the movie about 3-4 minutes before.

If it was real? Wasn't it just too convenient?

Removing 1.8m previews, EoT's Friday was 8.86m. Well behind Maleficent 10.1m. So can't see it going ahead of Maleficent with a bigger jump. Though Rth says it's a possibility on paper.

Removing 1.8m previews, EoT's Friday was 8.86m. Well behind Maleficent 10.1m. So can't see it going ahead of Maleficent with a bigger jump. Though Rth says it's a possibility on paper.

Was he talking about just Saturday? That would be possible if Maleficent was 12 and EOT was 13. 

If it was real? Wasn't it just too convenient?

I wish it simply ended after the suicide. No need to explain what happened to everybody. I think that would have been satisfying enough for me.

Predators (the one with Adrien Brody) is starting right now over here. I am gonna see it since I have never did and reactions at the time were good.

• Like 1