Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

You're such an insufferable little boy. Yea, good luck ever finding a gf and maintaining a long-term relationship with such a shitty attitude like that.You're way too full of yourself.

That's hilarious coming from you.

What the hell is wrong with Perez? He seems to not be able to get within even a second.

Went up to 3 seconds. Either the Mercedes is working, or Perez drives like my Grandma. Hint - she doesn't know how to drive.

What's awesome about that is it reminds you of interesting posts, conversations and threads you have long forgotten about. :D So keep up the good work, Blank.

Blanks likes posts that nobody else did. That's a plus for me.

Went up to 3 seconds. Either the Mercedes is working, or Perez drives like my Grandma. Hint - she doesn't know how to drive.

The commentary is hilarious, one of them actually said "I think Perez would really like to get the victory". No shit, Sherlock.

Blank, I love you, bb.

Queen Chastain was the best thing about ZDT. Jason Clarke was great though.

Yawn, didn't like Chastain in it

Yes I'll be harsh. I don't want meaningless likes. 

All likes are meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I mean, it's a reputation system...

if jack nevada doesn't want likes for any of his inane posts he wouldn't have any likes...

Amen

I love Blank's random likes!  :lol: It's one of the sweetest things about the site.

Thank you :D

Okay, personally a like is a like for me, no matter where its coming from. Besides it gives Blankments a personality. He's the giver of really late likes.

I know right? I need to have a personality on this site; I think I'm pretty boring coming off my posts

What's awesome about that is it reminds you of interesting posts, conversations and threads you have long forgotten about. :D So keep up the good work, Blank.

I'll try :D

• Like 1

Clearly I'm not since you're such a huge fan of everything I say. 

Sure

Blanks likes posts that nobody else did. That's a plus for me.

I tried to like this post, but the like quota was full

Thanks for all the likes Blank, Jack Nevada stays old and pressed <3

No prob!

Jack, don't be a poo head.  Free love is a wonderful thing.

POOOO