Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Those movies weren't completely driven by females, the ratio is more equal than you realize. You are mistaking it for female driven instead of them just having female protagonists that males liked. They also had large male audiences too. ;)

Exactly. And Frozen...come on, that is family-driven, not specifically female. 

Now the Twilight films were almost completely driven by female audiences.

http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=2627&p=.htm

The Twilight audience was typically like 80% is female which is huge. I'm assuming nearly all the males were dragged to movies by girlfriends or wives. ;)

Or boyfriends in case of gay couples. I'll never forgive him for Breaking Dawn 1.  :mellow:

I loved the Game of Thrones episode.

And it annoyed the heck out of me for a reason that is uber-spoilery.

I am going to watch it now, so hold your spoiler back. 

Kit Harrington....so bland.

Rolled off the same production line as Charlie Hunnam, Taylor Kitsch, Orlando Bloom, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Armie Hammer, Garret Hedlund, Liam Hemsworth, Kellan Lutz, and Sam Worthington, no doubt.

Rolled off the same production line as Charlie Hunnam, Taylor Kitsch, Orlando Bloom, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Armie Hammer, Garret Hedlund, Liam Hemsworth, Kellan Lutz, and Sam Worthington, no doubt.

Isn't Charlie Hunnam supposed to be fantastic in Sons of Anarchy?

Let's see...

They don't have him show up in time? Or what? I'm gonna be watching it soon, but I'm curious.

Yes

The episode ends about 5-6 minutes too early. Every reader thought it would end with Stannis and his army showing up