Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Yes

The episode ends about 5-6 minutes too early. Every reader thought it would end with Stannis and his army showing up

God damn it! I KNEW they'd pull something like that!

• Like 1

CR is a good movie. For me though, DC just isn't my ideal cinematic Bond.

Love CR

Craig is good but I put him behind Connery and Brosnan. My wife doesn't like him because she doesn't like his face, LOL. She doesn't think he has that handsome, suave look to him. Brosnan is her favorite.

• Like 2

Love CR

Craig is good but I put him behind Connery and Brosnan. My wife doesn't like him because she doesn't like his face, LOL. She doesn't think he has that handsome, suave look to him. Brosnan is her favorite.

In classic Bond looks/suave, I think Brosnan had it down best...of course I may be biased since GoldenEye was my first Bond movie...

Craig for me though brought Bond in to the 21st century with the demeanor and fighting...I agree he lacks on suave front though...its hard believing sometimes that he can seduce some of these woman...

• Like 3

In classic Bond looks/suave, I think Brosnan had it down best...of course I may be biased since GoldenEye was my first Bond movie...

Craig for me though brought Bond in to the 21st century with the demeanor and fighting...I agree he lacks on suave front though...its hard believing sometimes that he can seduce some of these woman...

Craig looked pretty rough in Skyfall, but in CR and QoS? Guy was ballin' still.

• Like 1

lol...so true. his action is very convincing. he lacks the bond charm though. brosnan imo was the opposite. hard to believe he could do all that action but was charming.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

why is your icon from korra then.. anyway, not really, it's still good, just not amazing compared to atla.

Varrick is god; although I'm debating changing my avatar to another slimy basterd

What are you talking about? It's a pretty good show, last I checked.

Eh, it's just mediocre compared to the original show, and with good recent cartoons such as MLP, SBT, and GF, it just seems like a waste of space

I think the last season it was kinda ehhh, and then after the beginnings episode it got REALLY good and then it had no idea how to end it.

but also Varrick. Hail Varrick.

The way Korra works for me is that I like it in the on-season, but once the season ends, I hate it

But Varrick is still amazing yes

Korra's quality has been up and down for me. The end of Book 1 and the middle of Book 2 are great, but Book 2's center is sandwiched by a mediocre opening and a pretty terrible conclusion. I hated the Deus Ex Jinora scene.

wat.

Book 1 was great until the Aang flashbacks, and it was all downhill from there

He is going on a like rampage in there  :ph34r:

Bitch trying to steal my thunder

Movie Details Game of Thrones - Season 4 Finale Fan Event

June 15, 2014 | 1h 15m

GENRE

DramaFantasy

CAST

Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage

SYNOPSIS

HBO Canada and Cineplex are offering GAME OF THRONES fans the chance to watch the season 4 finale on the big screen with a theatre full of fellow die-hards. Admission to the screening is free, upon purchase of a $10 concession voucher and the event also includes a preview of upcoming programming and giveaways of GAME OF THRONES prizing, courtesy HBO Home Entertainment and Random House of Canada. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING THEATRE BOX OFFICE'S ONLY.

So there's a chance that no movie post DoFP opens to >70m except for TF4 this summer. (I use 70m cause Maleficent just missed it and HTTYD2 might open below it. Nothing to do with TF4's potential. Trying to find the lowest possible number for dramatic value.)

GOTG and Apes say hi