Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Gee if TF4 does not have a 100M OW, then Mokingjay 1 could be the only 100M OW this year (while 6 years ago at this point Indy 4 was the 10th 100M OW, but now it is more common, still numbers have not changed that drastic in the past decade as they did from 1994-2004)

The movie industry was born on Earth. It wasn't meant to die here.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

I enjoyed CA2 the most this year though I really liked X-Men. (I really do want to see Maleficent)(As for Frozen, really liked it even if not Disney's best-kind of ironic how 10 years ago people complained about Disney films having too many songs)

Anyway-probably will see either Dragon or Maleficent next.

• Like 1

I enjoyed CA2 the most this year though I really liked X-Men. (I really do want to see Maleficent)(As for Frozen, really liked it even if not Disney's best-kind of ironic how 10 years ago people complained about Disney films having too many songs)

See HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON ll.

Gee if TF4 does not have a 100M OW, then Mokingjay 1 could be the only 100M OW this year (while 6 years ago at this point Indy 4 was the 10th 100M OW, but now it is more common, still numbers have not changed that drastic in the past decade as they did from 1994-2004)

Is MJ1 2D only? That would be something. If a 2D becomes the 1st to cross 100m.

Edited by a2k

LEGO was better than Frozen. :stirthepot:

• Like 1

Well ever since the newer theater opened, the popular one isn't as crowded anymore.

BTW-Kay can you get a sig that isn't going to cause my eyes to go crazy-it is going way too fast.

• Like 1

Sell outs 

Long Beach, CA 

7:40,8:25, 12:05(am)

Irvine

7:20

Brea

7:30

Update Long Beach, CA

9:05, 9:30

Update Irvine, CA 

8pm 9pm