Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

LEGO was better than Frozen. :stirthepot:

Speaking of Frozen, I still haven't seen it. My co worker keeps hounding me about watching it. So she brought her blu ray to loan me to watch it. I forgot I had it in my purse until I read your post, lol.

• Like 3

Well ever since the newer theater opened, the popular one isn't as crowded anymore.

BTW-Kay can you get a sig that isn't going to cause my eyes to go crazy-it is going way too fast.

For how much?

Actually it just be odd to have only 1 100M OW this year.

Hobbit 3 had a chance at 100M OW (if the marketing heavily pushed the "End of a saga" angle), but the Wednesday opening has killed that chance.

Speaking of Frozen, I still haven't seen it. My co worker keeps hounding me about watching it. So she brought her blu ray to loan me to watch it. I forgot I had it in my purse until I read your post, lol.

I've had it since release. No interest in watching it.

I do think TF4 will do it-though it will probably move to a Wednesday at the last moment.

And CF was the first IMAX film I saw-other then one of those films like "Coral Reef" or whatever :P

I do think TF4 will do it-though it will probably move to a Wednesday at the last moment.

And CF was the first IMAX film I saw-other then one of those films like "Coral Reef" or whatever :P

First ever IMAX 3D movie I watched was "Monsters vs Aliens" in India. I was on PTO, and decided to see what the deal was with IMAX, my reaction when I walked into the theater and saw the size of the screen

Posted Image

After that, I watched every single movie which released in IMAX. It helped that Hyderabad in India had the (then) world's second largest IMAX screen.