Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Yes he was...Godzilla had more of an acting range than ATJ in the movie...

Again I'm fairly sure that was intentional. Soldiers aren't allowed to show much emotion so it makes sense why he wasn't showing much.

Again, I don't disagree about Maleficent contrivances so I don't know why you're so adamant about bringing them up? But let's not pretend that ATJ being absolutely everywhere at the right time and the military's um, questionable decisions aren't equally as stupid. I just found it easier to take in Maleficent because Jolie's far more engaging. That's all. 

Yeah but if it decides not to then it doesn't. No big deal. 

yeah, though his cardboard acting and presence was what made a lot of the non-action parts seem numb to me and probably many other folks.

Tracy Morgan was in a horrific 6-vehicle accident early Saturday morning in New Jersey and is now fighting for his life.

Morgan was riding in a limo bus on the NJ Turnpike after a concert ... when it was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer -- at least that's the way it now appears. Tracy's limo overturned in the wreck.

One person in the limo was killed, and three others are in critical condition, including the former star of "SNL" and "30 Rock."

http://tmz.com/#Article/2014/06/07/tracy-morgan-critical-condition-fatal-car-accident-new-jersey

Posted Image

Edited by #ED

Again, I don't disagree about Maleficent contrivances so I don't know why you're so adamant about bringing them up? But let's not pretend that ATJ being absolutely everywhere at the right time and the military's um, questionable decisions aren't equally as stupid. I just found it easier to take in Maleficent because Jolie's far more engaging. That's all. 

1. ATJ being everywhere made sense. In fact people have done timelines of it and it makes perfect sense.

2. That was done on purpose as part of the arrogance of humanity message.

• Like 1

He is the main character. We can complain about that in every movie.

• Like 1

Tracy Morgan was in a horrific 6-vehicle accident early Saturday morning in New Jersey and is now fighting for his life.Morgan was riding in a limo bus on the NJ Turnpike after a concert ... when it was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer -- at least that's the way it now appears. Tracy's limo overturned in the wreck.One person in the limo was killed, and three others are in critical condition, including the former star of "SNL" and "30 Rock."http://tmz.com/#Article/2014/06/07/tracy-morgan-critical-condition-fatal-car-accident-new-jersey

That sucks.

Again I'm fairly sure that was intentional. Soldiers aren't allowed to show much emotion so it makes sense why he wasn't showing much.

Is that all you got? You can be emotionless and still deliver a good performance. ATJ wasn't the least bit charismatic or convincing at any point of the movie. 

• Like 4

Is that all you got? You can be emotionless and still deliver a good performance. ATJ wasn't the least bit charismatic or convincing at any point of the movie. 

When would he be showing charisma? I mean he bounced off Bryan Cranston and Liz Olsen well ((

This is why Cranston should've stayed alive longer.

))