CJohn

Monday Numbers (Spatula): The Fault In Our Stars - 5.15M | Maleficent - 4M | Edge of Tomorrow - 3.1M | X-Men - 1.8M

whoring for likes now a2k?

doing that for months now!

you never noticed E, you never did.

edit: on 2nd thoughts, i should have gone with "my body is ready". would have gotten me a like. darn it.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

doing that for months now!

you never noticed E, you never did.

edit: on 2nd thoughts, i should have gone with "my body is ready". would have gotten me a like. darn it.

Well I liked the post where you asked for the like.

• Like 2

Good recovery for TFIOS after its epic collapse over the weekend. It most definitely will have a frontloaded run in the grand scheme of things but it will easily cruise past 100m and land in the 120m range. A couple months ago I barely knew what this film was so it's definitely a success story in the early part of summer.

I remember telling people during its OW that Maleficent is gonna have a good BO run. It's holding up rather nicely, showing that WOM is definitely better than some thought. Dragon 2 will hamper it a bit this weekend but as summer comes into full swing, the marketplace will expand to allow multiple films to coexist.

EOT has an outside shot at 100m if WOM kicks in and sets up some nice holds. For now, the 85-90m range appears more likely.

Very good for Maleficent! :D

It will reach $200m DOM

If it has the same legs as Snow White(which had fallen 59% in it's 2nd weekend), it will cross 212m. So 200m looks like a lock.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1