Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

I did not see it coming (just look at my signature with my final prediction from Thursday or my huge failure in BSG) but the reasons for it to not open as big as we were predicting were there. Our love for the first blinded us.

I won't see the next game of today since it won't pass on a normal channel and just on a payed Sports channel of Cable, which I do not have.

Strange...were the other three on normal channels? I wonder if its because its smaller "name brand" countries playing...

Strange...were the other three on normal channels? I wonder if its because its smaller "name brand" countries playing...

The Greece game wasn't either. And tomorrow we won't have the France game. Just the Argentina one and another with 2 weaker teams (one of them is Switzerland).

• Like 1

Remember, guys, keep the specific World Cup talk spoiler-tagged or take it to the official thread.

Question about the TV spoilers as it applies to Netflix. Since Netflix releases all shows at the same time, it is effectively the season end at the same time as season start. How does spoiler tagging work for those shows?

• Like 1