Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

I require names. Clear lists, which prove a majority of 50%+1, demonstrating your "MOST" hypothesis. Thank you.

Well, I would suggest you read through the X-Men DOFP thread. You should have your answer there. I will trust your math.

• Like 1

275 m is impossible

It's not IMPOSSIBLE. It's just unlikely. Really, after seeing Avatar's legs, we've been proven nothing is impossible, especially not a x4.5

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

We will have to see the second weekend drop to get a better idea of where this is heading. It might have amazing holds. Who knows.

Once again Dragon 2 is a sequel and will be MUCH more frontloaded than the original Dragon. People that are expecting the same amazing legs will be disappointed like those predicting 80m OW for it.

• Like 1

Ok. Then stop making bullshit claims.

It's not a bullshit claim. It's legit. People were talking about DOFP doing X2 or Last Stand numbers. That's about $280M give or take a few million. Shawn wrote an article about how DOFP could win the summer. You can look it up to disprove what I am saying or take the claim at its face or ignore it. Do what you have to do to be happy.

• Like 1

DOFP isn't that below expectations. Neither is Godzilla, really - the problem with that was the OW, which threw off post-opening expectations.

DOFP is more or less meeting expectations. And barring the high expectations that the OW created, Godzilla already surpassed my predictions for it. I didn't have it crossing 150mil. 

• Like 2

It's not a bullshit claim. It's legit. People were talking about DOFP doing X2 or Last Stand numbers. That's about $280M give or take a few million. Shawn wrote an article about how DOFP could win the summer. You can look it up to disprove what I am saying or take the claim at its face or ignore it. Do what you have to do to be happy.

You're such a blatant MCU fanboy it's not even funny. 

• Like 3

No, it is bullshit. You said MOST. That is just not true. And why would you assume all X3, X2 predictions were adjusted? And Shawn ran a series of articles, discussing numerous possibilities for no.1 movie this summer, not just DOFP. And incidentally, DOFP IS the no.1 movie of the summer right now...
  • Like 4

Also that article came out a year ago before any other similar ones so I think that was the main movie they were betting on
  • Like 1