#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Good for JB while mediocre for Think 2.

It's still early.

Cuz they both blew up around the same time. 2003/2004. 

Oh ok.  Scarlett did a lot of Woody Allen movies. At least 3 I know. She was also in a couple of period dramas. She seems game to try anything.  I just thought they chose different paths.

Jersey Boys doing between $8.5-10M on opening day would be the shocker of the summer for me so far. I really thought it was shaping up to be a dumped dud.

Somebody already said the broadway show was mega popular and I know for a fact the Vegas show is always sold out. Very nice for unexpected breakout.

Edited by ECSTASY

Right but then she comes back and does a crappy Nicholas Sparks movie... 

The Vow wasn't based off a Nicolas Sparks novel, though it might have well have been.

Plus actresses like her have to do "paycheck" roles once in a while, and maybe the role really interested her.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Oh ok.  Scarlett did a lot of Woody Allen movies. At least 3 I know. She was also in a couple of period dramas. She seems game to try anything.  I just thought they chose different paths.

McAdams has the talent, she just needs better material and directors to work with. Maybe a more aggressive agent would help?

Somebody already said the broadway show was mega popular and I know for a fact the Vegas show is always sold out. Very nice for unexpected breakout.

I know the show is extremely popular and all but the marketing for this has been so muted.