#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Watching the Russia-Belgium match. Realized that the other 2 teams in this group are South Korea and Algeria. Every single team which has been eliminated so far is probably wondering why they didn't get drawn into this group.

• Like 3

You seriously trying to pull that one on me? Lol yeah, I'm just some cranky artsy fart that hates summer movies! Sorry to disappoint you, but I liked DoFP and Edge of Tomorrow and thought they were some of the best summer movies I've seen in awhile.  Maleficent and Bayformers are just shit, thats all. :)

They are shit to you, sure, and that's great. They are fantastically entertaining and, yes, brilliant, to me and millions of people who love them. And that's cool too, Mr. Artsy Fartsy McFartstein. ;-)

Fuck, I'm not gonna lie. I'd fucking watch that shit on OD.

I would LOVE a documentary type movie where Michael Bay goes around the world and finds new inventive ways to blow shit up.

I would LOVE a documentary type movie where Michael Bay goes around the world and finds new inventive ways to blow shit up.

Yep. Discovery needs to get on that ASAP.

"Today I'm in the jungles of Borneo, where we will track some orangutans...so we can see how they explode!"

• Like 1

DOFP at 692 WW according to BOM. Cap is going down.

Ooh I was looking for that.  I didn't think it was updated. Yep. My baby Cap 2 is going down. It was holding the place for DOFP. 

Love both movies so I don't care. Cap 2 still my favorite so far this year.

• Like 2

DOFP at 692 WW according to BOM. Cap is going down.

So a 3 way divide among the Superhero movies then. Cap 2 takes Domestic, TASM2 takes OS (DOFP needs another 28M WW, will be really tough coming off a 15M WW week), and DOFP takes WW.

• Like 4