#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I really want a crossover movie between GI Joe and TF. Another thing that just sounds so obvious that will happen at some point. 

The Rock and Marky Mark taking down cities with explosions. I can sense it doing 500M DOM. 

Edited by CJohn

yeah, but at the end of that season not only did he Kill Rita he decided to kill any quality that show had left, it seems.

Yeah the show got really bad after that. I quit as soon as they started up the Colin Hanks nonsense

The TF movies biggest mistake is we still haven't had a version of You Got The Touch. Maybe Wahlberg could sing it. After all he did a cover of it in Boogie Nights

• Like 1

Yeah the show got really bad after that. I quit as soon as they started up the Colin Hanks nonsense

I gave up after the colin hanks season too. checked on the finale because of all the talk about how awful it was...

oof.

TDKR didn't feel that long...it was just pointless and sort of crap.

Transformers looks like more of the same crap. And I say this having liked the first two. It just doesn't scream "Event".

Does it really? I think it may disappoint. Why would more people see it compared to DOFP or TASM2 or TWS? The latter two also appeal to females more than this movie. WOM on TF3 wasn't great either.

Interesting statistics@Lucas_Shaw: Universal has the most #1 weekends this year with 6, but none of the top 10 movies of the year.@Lucas_Shaw: Warner Bros., for all its supposed 'problems,' has 3 of the year's 10 highest-grossing movies (and Edge of Tomorrow may reach #10)

• Like 1

I don't know about funniest but it is a little gem

It's the funniest. It's one of the best comedies ever, live action or animated.

And to rank the Pixar films that Shrek is better than:

• Like 1

Eh. I remember liking it well enough when I saw it, but I literally can't remember next to anything about it now. Very forgettable.

it's fantastic. When I saw it the first time it shocked me because it came after several years of disappointing Disney films. It's only gotten better each time I see it.

It's the second best Lasseter-era WDAS film, after Frozen.

• Like 2