#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Season 1 of Digimon was the best. The second season was still good, but after that the changing universes each season annoyed me.

Digimon Tamers is still in the same Universe. After that things just go WTF. it is impossible to believe that is all in the same world. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I never liked Pokemon or played them Gameboy games like eveyone else, or the cards, but I loveddddd Pikachu and The Pokemon movie. My neighbor had Pokemon Snapshot and I played the hell out of that, and I was alwaysssssssss Pikachu in Super Smash! "Pika Pika Chuuu!" Oh and I could play a mean Jigglypuff in the N64 SS.The Pokemon Arena in Smash Bros was my favorite level, and I knew all the original characters before they started going crazy. Charzard, Mew, Squirtle, Snorlax, Pikachu, Charmander?, Baubasar, Jigglypuff, God I loved it. I didnt play the games or really watch the show, and I didnt really do the card thing either, but I loved the merchandise and the characters.I forgot which was my favorite. Ill find him and get back to you, brb.

• Like 2

They still do lol

I remember the banned episode that James had boobs. Good times.

I checked how things are going and right now they are ending the Black & White saga over here. They did a carbon copy episode of Goodbye Butterfree. Just no thanks. 

• Like 2

Waitttttt, is the reason people had a problem with Pokemon was because they evolved? I remember my parents telling me our pastor or some dude said I shouldnt be exposed it. I always wondered what was the deal, was that is? Other from the seizures and stuff. And my parents nor I cared, but if that was true, thats very silly and stupid. The evolution of them is what makes it interesting.

• Like 5