#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

No, I want to watch movies.

It's good that you want to watch movies.  But shows like Breaking Bad, Hannibal, the Americans, Fargo have given me more satisfaction than any movies released in the last few years.  And there have been some great movies.

• Like 2

It's good that you want to watch movies.  But shows like Breaking Bad, Hannibal, the Americans, Fargo have given me more satisfaction than any movies released in the last few years.  And there have been some great movies.

A good TV show can build story arcs and suspense much bigger / better than a movie can.

• Like 2

Ps CJohn you should read part 8 and 9 of Forum Games. Bay was my biggest influence in it and I think your body would ready. Too many explosions in there to count.

So many explosions Jandrew had to post an analysis for us.

• Like 2

I think we know the answer to that question....... It is because he is liking a bunch of your post.  :lol:

Whoa, is he? I was just causally in the Lego thread and saw his name at the bottom.
  • Like 1

And I've been homeless the last few weeks so I haven't been able to finish Fargo or Hannibal. 

And then when I get back, I'm going to do some netflix binges of Luther and Orange is the New Black(both seasons)

And I've been homeless the last few weeks so I haven't been able to finish Fargo or Hannibal. 

And then when I get back, I'm going to do some netflix binges of Luther and Orange is the New Black(both seasons)

Like, on the streets?