#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Isn't that a bit high? I see this number getting mentioned a lot now, but it's only gonna be 185 this weekend, another 35 mil seems like a lot

I think 215, that just shows nobody knew what this film could do. Edited by DAR

Isn't that a bit high? I see this number getting mentioned a lot now, but it's only gonna be 185 this weekend, another 35 mil seems like a lot

That is if it continues its small drops every week. So probably lower than 220 but around there I guess.

Also, Rallax, you are my new favorite poster for mentioning Better Off Ted. Ridiculously hilarious and underrated show.Another show I recommend: NTSF:SD:SUV. It's a parody of cop shows and each episode is only 11 minutes. It's more hilarious than it should be.

• Like 2

Ah!

Here is what I recommend that is currently on Netflix:

Drama

Breaking Bad - Speaks for itself

Freaks and Geeks - great coming of age series that only lasted 18 episodes(so you don't have to devote too much time).  Look at how young they all are!

Friday Night Lights - This is why everyone thought Taylor Kitsch was gonna be hot shit and my crush on Connie Britton will never fade.  Also, Michael B. Jordan gets in on it too.  Great show.

Mad Men - This is one I need to finish catching up with, but it's a crazy good show.

Love you so much for this one.  It's my favorite show of all time and probably one of the most underrated series of all time as well.  Now that Nashville is filming here in town I'm always on the lookout for Britton.  What an absolute babe.

I wonder if anyone thought Maleficent would finish top 3 DOM for the summer... although Apes 2 and GotG do have the potential to rain on Angie's parade. But it's locked for a top 5 finish... guess movie stars aren't completely dead (just on life support) 

• Like 1