#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

HTTYD 2 will stabilize. It still has 4th of July Wknd and it should really do well then because it'll be pretty much the only family flick in the market. 

Maleficent is a family flick. And one obviously being embraced by audiences, more so than HTTYD2.

• Like 1

DOFP will be the highest grossing movie WW next weekend for 2014. Till TF4s 2nd week.

Thanks to the WC and the release schedule of TF4, DOFP should have the title until mid-July at least. 

Well it took me like 20 minutes so ya could at least throw in the likes. Idk someone said they wanted a Tucci smilie, but I don't how to make all that so I did it in Paint. I know it sucks and it wasn't supposed to be that big. Idk this shit.

In the long run, I think WB can only fudge The Lego Movie so much. In the end, the Captain will defeat it.

Hey, you never know...WB may do a double feature with Interstellar.  :P

• Like 1

Well it took me like 20 minutes so ya could at least throw in the likes. Idk someone said they wanted a Tucci smilie, but I don't how to make all that so I did it in Paint. I know it sucks and it wasn't supposed to be that big. Idk this shit.

It's the thought that counts, right? It's why I gave you a like - for the good intention.

On the other hand, the road to hell...Hmm. *unlike*

• Like 1