#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I just don't get how a Transformers movie is the same length as TDKR. Does Optimus Prime spend an hour in a police tow yard re-learning how to spin his wheels while waiting for Mark Wahlberg to pay off his unpaid parking tickets?

47 subplots with no payoff to keep you distracted in between the punching.
  • Like 2

Trans4mers is gonna feel like an eternity to me. TLAM2, EoT, and 22JS all felt kind of long to me and theyre all under 2 hours. No need for TF to be that long. Maybe its that long because theres actual commercial breaks in the movie.And Optimus is slashed off the building and goes falling... Cut to black. "Come get your Transformers toys at BURGER KING! BURGER KING has all your favorites in our new Kids Meals here at BURGER KING! Only $4! After the movie, stop at BURGER KING! And pick up your own Optimus toy. BURGER KING!" Cut to black. ...Optimus lands on the city street below, in a hailstorm of explosions. Bumblebee notices and rushes over.Thats the only thing that can explain that runtime.

• Like 1

I still don't get how TDKR is the same length as TDKR  :ph34r:

Yes that film was way way way too long or perhaps the way the film goes on in the final act. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Trans4mers is gonna feel like an eternity to me. TLAM2, EoT, and 22JS all felt kind of long to me and theyre all under 2 hours. No need for TF to be that long. Maybe its that long because theres actual commercial breaks in the movie.And Optimus is slashed off the building and goes falling... Cut to black. "Come get your Transformers toys at BURGER KING! BURGER KING has all your favorites in our new Kids Meals here at BURGER KING! Only $4! After the movie, stop at BURGER KING! And pick up your own Optimus toy. BURGER KING!" Cut to black. ...Optimus lands on the city street below, in a hailstorm of explosions. Bumblebee notices and rushes over.Thats the only thing that can explain that runtime.

Or just 45mins of slowmo explosions.#justmbaythings

I'm not watching Age of Extiontion on theaters. I watched all 3 before hoping it could be good and I literally fell asleep in the last one. 

I almost want to watch it because of Mark Wahlberg, but I can't handle another monologue from Optimus throughout the whole movie.

Shrek is DW's best movie. Incidentally Shrek 2 is their second best movie.

Nope.

Also, Shrek is better than anything Pixar's done except Toy Story and Monsters Inc. 

Double Nope.

• Like 3

I'm not watching Age of Extiontion on theaters. I watched all 3 before hoping it could be good and I literally fell asleep in the last one. 

I almost want to watch it because of Mark Wahlberg, but I can't handle another monologue from Optimus throughout the whole movie.

If the movie ends off with another Monologue by Optimus I am going to freak out...

I will 100% watch TF4, as my younger cousins are off school and love such films and I have next week off and I am bored.