#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

He does it for the chocolate and the cats. Wait...Cat. Cats going niss. Hellboy's gf is a girl that sets fire to things, through self-ignition. A girl on fire. Katniss is Hellboy's daughter!

She wishes.

Wouldn't a more accurate comparison be using its title? Thinking that the "The Hunger Games" is about eating games? :D

In the Forum Games us members all go to Tele's house and play Mario Party and Clue.
  • Like 3

Once I was in a contest, and I had to write a crossover fanfiction between Fairly OddParents and Star Trek: The Original Series using sex-change operations as a plot device.

Anyone want me to post it?  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Once I was in a contest, and I had to write a crossover fanfiction between Fairly OddParents and Star Trek: The Original Series using sex-change operations as a plot device.

I'm more curious what kind of competition that is.

Now you're talking.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Yeah, post it.