#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I once saw Caddyshack a few years ago with a midnight crowd. It was great

Yeah the crowds are usually really good for the older films.  It's one of the reasons I love going, plus they show old trailers from any time period.  Those are awesome.

For instance, tonight they had Orca, Dirty Harry, Alien, The Green Slime and The Goonies :)

• Like 2

I went to Strange love and have Tickets for TDK. 

I'm thinking of getting the TDK tickets. The only hitch is that I may be on the East Coast that week. But seriously considering buying the ticket for the heck of it, and if I can't make it, I can at least cancel it a week earlier.

• Like 2

I'm thinking of getting the TDK tickets. The only hitch is that I may be on the East Coast that week. But seriously considering buying the ticket for the heck of it, and if I can't make it, I can at least cancel it a week earlier.

Its worth it and you might as well. Its going to sell out. The crowd is going to be great. 

Im sure you could find a buddy to give them too if you can't go. 

Its worth it and you might as well. Its going to sell out. The crowd is going to be great. 

Im sure you could find a buddy to give them too if you can't go. 

You have convinced me. I am buying a ticket for the 7:30 dome showing. Already seems to be selling well, almost 50% of the seats are gone.

• Like 3

Yeah the crowds are usually really good for the older films.  It's one of the reasons I love going, plus they show old trailers from any time period.  Those are awesome. For instance, tonight they had Orca, Dirty Harry, Alien, The Green Slime and The Goonies :)

I wish they did that more often around here. Though there is an old theater I used to go being restored. I hope they're going to go that route
  • Like 3

I wish they did that more often around here. Though there is an old theater I used to go being restored. I hope they're going to go that route

Yeah I was so glad I found a place that did this.  I always wanted to open my own theater and do that

• Like 2

We have a theater here that plays old Movies every Friday and Saturday I think this week there doing Legend.Next Friday we got Rocky Horror Picture Show and the Room which is always fun to watch with a Audience because that movie is so bad.

Edited by SuperBatman
  • Like 4