#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Blankments gave me solo lines in his musical thing and at least 50 likes today. Im going back to Chilis and getting you a $25 gift card. Ps - my last name is Blankenship. So, we're like, related.Dont go stalking me on facebook people.

Can't. We want to leave you numb in the end.Okay. That was bad. I'm sorry.

Haha Im confused. Is this Pink betrayed thing from the Forum Games or did I miss something?? Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

Yeah, I think that post just caused a new divide between us.

I apologize for that. Sometimes, you just can't fight the monsters and demons within. Wait....Wrong band. Oops.
  • Like 2

Keira is coming to save the Summer box office!  

To say “Begin Again” is a wonderful film is selling it short; It’s probably the best film I’ve seen this year.  Now, I’m not quite sure I’m saying that because I had to sit through “Ride Along” and “The Legend of Hercules” and am already in the midst of summer blockbuster malaise, but it truly is a breath of fresh air.

Writer/director John Carney—who also gave us the pitch perfect “Once”—combines words and music again to wondrous results. It’s a melancholy love story featuring lost souls, to be sure, but it might be the first one where all the characters fall in love…with themselves. And it works on many levels.

It’ll make you laugh, cry, smile, tap your toes and completely fall in love with movies all over again. At least that was my experience. Any film that can do all that is pretty much tops in my book.

Can’t say enough about Mark Ruffalo, who like Matthew McConaughey, is simply owning it on screen lately. He’s contagious…in the best way. And Keira Knightley, who has rarely stood out since “Bend it Like Beckham” and “Atonement,” plays notes I forgot she could reach—some of her best work in a long time. And wait till you get a load of Maroon 5’s Adam Levine making his feature debut. He plays himself to perfection and may just be the next Justin Timberlake. Seriously.

Also, Catherine Keener, Hailee Steinfeld, Mos Def, CeeLo Green and James Corden—who steals every scene he’s in and also stars in “One Chance” later this summer—easily make “Begin Again” the most genuine ensemble cast of the year.  Take that, X-Men!

The trailer doesn’t really do the film justice, as it tries to sell the film to the multiplex masses. The original title was “Can a Song Save Your Life?” which was probably deemed too artsy-fartsy but really does capture the film’s essence.

• Like 1

Speaking of Blankments just saddens me. Every time I logged on, saw like 20+ notifications, I got uber excited. Thought that I must have said something in a post that either incredibly thoughtful, very smart and witty, or just simply hilarious; thus getting all those likes from people.But nope. You broke my heart Blank. You broke my heart.

• Like 3

She didn't help Jack Ryan...which I found to be a pleasant surprise BTW.

That movie was just too boring and I'm a fan of the Jack Ryan books and movies.

Edited by Klingo

I liked Jack Ryan, but I thought she was the worst part of the movie. 

It's not fair to her though since her role sucked, and Kenneth Branagh dominated everybody anyway

• Like 1

That movie was just too boring and I'm a fan of the Jack Ryan books and movies.

It was boring until he got to Russia and it didn't grab me until his first meeting with the villain(which was too late in the film).

• Like 1

I liked Jack Ryan, but I thought she was the worst part of the movie. 

She was kind of weak, but Branagh should have swallowed his pride and hired a different actor to play the villain. Other than the dinner scene, I just didn't buy him in that role.

• Like 1

She was kind of weak, but Branagh should have swallowed his pride and hired a different actor to play the villain. Other than the dinner scene, I just didn't buy him in that role.

What? Branagh was the best part of the movie. :lol:

• Like 1

Dat older folk effect

Tele and his people have their own special schedules. They have strict bed time and eating time to abide to. So those movie viewings gotta fit in accordingly. It's all very serious business.
  • Like 3

Tele and his people have their own special schedules. They have strict bed time and eating time to abide to.So those movie viewings gotta fit in accordingly. It's all very serious business.

Old Country Buffet and Golden Corral always take precedent. Can't miss out on those lunch and dinner specials

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3