#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Top 5 best movies of the year so far:

1. X-Men: Days of Future Past

2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

3. Edge of Tomorrow

4. The LEGO Movie

5. Godzilla

Take out Godzilla and we may have a deal.

Oh, I rewatched The LEGO Movie today. It's a 3,5/5 movie. Overrated imo. I don't get why people were LOSING THEIR FUCKING MINDS OVER IT. The female character is so weak.

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies
  • Like 3

So... is the Man of Steel argument started yet? This thread can go either way at this point so everything is possible. 

Well, it went the wrong way

Take out Godzilla and we may have a deal.

I know many people didn't like it but I really enjoyed it. For me the eerie atmosphere and the tension really worked great and the fight scenes were breathtaking (especially the final fight). Also, Bryan Cranston and Ken Watanabe were awesome. I do agree on ATJ being a weak lead and Godzilla not getting enough screentime.

Maybe I should also say that due to my home being Germany I haven't seen HTTYD 2 and 22 Jump Street yet because they aren´t getting released here until late July (damn you World Cup). :angry:

• Like 2

I finally caught book of mormon early this year at the west end and that's totally also a masterpiece.

Awfully scary I'm walking on West End Ave right now...