#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

kevin hart's not funny. maybe he's great at stand-up or something. it doesn't help I've only seen him in terrible movies.

Yes. Thank you. I don't know how people eat his shit up. His last stand was horrible movie. i know comedy is subjective but damn

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 2

He's horrible. Not funny at all. But I think the milennials love him.

I saw him on one of the late night shows and he was doing this bit about how he met Jay-Z. I think letting everyone know he met Jay-Z was more important to him than being funny.

• Like 2

I saw him on one of the late night shows and he was doing this bit about how he met Jay-Z. I think letting everyone know he met Jay-Z was more important to him than being funny.

He's always laughing at his own jokes, too, which is never good. 

Gotta love Martin and Pam hurling insults at one another. Good stuff. Brings me back. Admittedly, haven't watched it in ages now.

MTV2 and Centric. Theres also some full episode on Youtube.

Critics usually do have the pulse of what people and general audiences like.  Take a look at the RT scores of Catching Fire, Frozen, Gravity, Dark Knight, Lord of The Rings, Spider-Man 2, Captain America 2.  The majority of the time the two are highly correlated.  The critics trashed Seth McFarlane and Adam Sandler's latest comedies, and audiences did as well.

Grown Ups 1 & 2

Transformers trilogy

50 First Dates

Click

You Don't Mess With the Zohan

Twilight series 

Madea films

First 2 Fast and Furious movies

Man of Steel

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

Shrek the Third

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Spider-Man 3

Indiana Jones 4 

Hancock

Alvin and the Chipmunks movies

Star Wars prequels

Ghostbusters 2 ($112 million in 1989 dollars) 

Just some examples of mediocre to terrible films that did great or solid at the box office. 

Yes his show from the 90's. Its on 2 different channels currently, 7 days a week, hours at a time. Its very successful in syndication. One of my favorite show. I even got my gf and former roommate into it. I even have some of the seasons on DVD. Black people loveee Martin, but hes now been replaced by Hart, but Hart's show will never top Martin's.

Yeah, well he's got a new with Kesley Grammer on FX. Don't see it lasting very long though (Grammer seems to be a curse with TV shows now).

• Like 1

Yeah, well he's got a new with Kesley Grammer on FX. Don't see it lasting very long though (Grammer seems to be a curse with TV shows now).

The key to good shows on tv is the writing team.

• Like 1