#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Shenaenae, Jerome, Otis, Mama Payne, God that show is hilarious, and it has such repeat value. Ive seen every episode 20 times and its still hilarious.

I always loved it when Hustle Man or Bruh Man or Jerome would show up

• Like 1

I watched the normal heart today. was good but not great. shoulda got someone better than ryan murphy to direct. mark ruffalo and julia roberts do a lot of table flipping, crying ACTING shit. Matt Bomer and surprisingly Taylor Kitsch were best imo.

Stay out of this fmpro. Just stay out. But..... I neeeeed to comment on that last post. Pleeeeeease....I said NO!!!!

My mind actully made a post here when Jack made that almost 18 post. Devil on 1 shoulder and a nicer devil on the otherDo the math ;)

I always loved it when Hustle Man or Bruh Man or Jerome would show up

And Little Roscoe! Good times haha, and its on MTV2, Centric, and Youtube if you dont know. Martin was a true comedian. I watched his HBO special and him on def Comedy Jam, pure gold. All of those guys - Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, Matin, Jamie Foxx, Bernie Mac, Steve Harvey, DL Hugley, etc. just hilarious.Chris Tuckers DCJ act from like 1993 or so is probably the funniest thing Ive ever seen. Its on Youtube somewhere.
  • Like 1

I watched the normal heart today. was good but not great. shoulda got someone better than ryan murphy to direct. mark ruffalo and julia roberts do a lot of table flipping, crying ACTING shit. Matt Bomer and surprisingly Taylor Kitsch were best imo.

I have been meaning to catch that. Ryan Murphy? Didn't he have that show on tv called The New Normal?

Friday. Now that's a funny movie. I've recommended it to few of my friends and they all liked it too.

Was just on last week. Youre not black until youve seen Friday, youre not a pro until you can quote it, and youre not a real G until you own it lmao. Edited by Jandrew

Was just on last week. Youre not black until youve seen Friday, youre not a pro until you can quote it, and youre not a real G until you own it lmao.

I'd quote it all the time if I lived in an English speaking country. "HEY, Smokey back here taking a shit!"

• Like 1