#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I haven't seen it but I hear Grave of the Fireflies can leave one an emotional wreck.The other day I watched this documentary called Honor Flight. It's about this program that flies WWII vets to Washington DC. I don't think I stopped crying throughout the whole thing

Grave of the Fireflies is emotional from start to finish. One of the most saddest anime films ever made.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

TS3 made all my group cry.

UP made my whole family cry. My dad cried twice, and my mom twice. My sister three, and I cried five times.

Brave made my godmomma cry like I've never seen her. I cried so fucking much, which is funny because I asked my mom if she wanted to go. She said no, and my godmomma said yes.

Then, I got it on BR, and my mom and sistah cried.

The power of Pixar.

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 5

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with crying in animation I'm just saying I personally couldn't do it. But then again you talking to a guy who got emotional during transformers 2. So go figure.

You took the words out of my mouth. 

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 3

didn't like grave of the fireflies at all. that's when emotional manipulation just gets to be too much.

Really? It was actually the first film to make me cry in 7 years, lol. I bawled my eyes out. 

• Like 3

TS3 made all my group cry.

UP made my whole family cry. My dad cried twice, and my mom twice. My sister three, and I was cried five times.

Brave made my godmomma cry like I've never seen her. I cried so fucking much, which is funny because I asked my mom if she wanted to go. She said no, and my godmomma said yes.

Then, I got it on BR, and my mom and sistah cried.

The power of Pixar.

Brave had my mom in tears, as did Up.

• Like 3

Brave had my mom in tears, as did Up.

Yeah.

When I saw the movie, I was in really rocky relationship with my mom.

We were arguing and fighting all the time. It was around the time I came out too, I think.

When I saw that, I felt like the worst kid ever, and I wanted to hug my mom. She wasn't there. I'm glad I got to see it with my godmother though.

• Like 4

I cried like a baby during UP when the old man read his wife's note she left him, that killed me. Pixar films do that to me a lot.

I think I have cried during every Pixar film. Well, except the Cars movies.
  • Like 1