La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

I also checked it now. That is like, 90% of the Forum regulars. Cool, I guess. I am glad here everyone can be here in peace and there is no bullshit against anyone.

Agree. And Ragnarock on those who try to mess that up.
  • Like 2

Yeah. This is a great point. And I will add that even though Oldman is experienced he is probably still old school. Media is a totally different animal than what it was when he started. Stars could control the information that got out. Everything is a free for all now even if it is a lie or partial truth. It's all about the headline or the soundbyte.

The bullshit that has become today's media is the reason I decided against working in Journalism, despite being my chosen field all through high-school and college. I just realized "fuck, this shit is soul-devouring and I can't fucking do it".

• Like 2

Hey there Claire. Where have you been? I've been meaning to ask you what happened to your love for Naya Rivera?

Hey, bb!

I'm visiting my sister because she's been lonely just working and school! I apologize, and I have my math class. Fucking education.

And my love died when I stumbled upon my GAWDESK, Clarie, and when I realized Glee really was the wackest show ever and Naya isn't that great.

• Like 2

Oldman's comments about Spielberg in 2000 put his career on ice for a few years. he was forced to do some bullshit then. he came back with potter/batman after a while...

So he'll be back in a few years when they reboot Potter and Batfleck gets his own movie

• Like 5

I admit: I would also laugh at that. 

Portugal need Germany to wreck the US basically, like a 3-0 drubbing. Then with 85 minutes gone, and a 0-0 draw in Portugal-Ghana, CR7 finally wakes up and scores 2 in 5 minutes.

• Like 1

Rth at the top of the list - the gay thunder God!  :P

I checked the thread. It makes perfect sense. And finally, Empire has been keeping it mysterious long enough. Now he can join in with E in all the gifs appreciation.
  • Like 4

Hey, bb!

I'm visiting my sister because she's been lonely just working and school! I apologize, and I have my math class. Fucking education.

And my love died when I stumbled upon my GAWDESK, Clarie, and when I realized Glee really was the wackest show ever and Naya isn't that great.

Ah that's so cool of you to visit your sister when she needs you.  That's love.  Education is good so keep up the good work.

LOL it dawned on me that you loved you some Naya and had everybody saying "Naya" and nobody knew what it meant.

:)

• Like 2

Let's just hope #ED never sees what Oldman had to say about the NolanBat movies

The problem I generally have with people in the industry shitting on their previous work is that they're shitting on countless others involved in said work as well. Biting the hand that feeds you and all. I just see no reason for it at all and it's one of the reasons I would actually find acceptable for a career being killed. If you're ungrateful, then fuck off and let others have a chance. 

• Like 2