John Marston

Thursday Numbers (RTH) HTTYD2 3.1,22J 2.9,Malef/TLAM2 1.7 | actuals on p19

oh come on guys lol can we not derail the Thursday numbers thread already with pictures and post about soccer? I'm on my damn phone and it slows it down immensely. Can't we at least discuss how crappy transformers is. I would like that much better than soccer discussion in this thread.

• Like 7

oh come on guys lol can we not derail the Thursday numbers thread already with pictures and post about soccer? I'm on my damn phone and it slows it down immensely. Can't we at least discuss how crappy transformers is. I would like that much better than soccer discussion in this thread.

No you wouldnt.

Let's a talk more about soccer!

Caesar doesn't like soccer, he does like the first Transformers though.

Edited by Caesar

its so annoying that every numbers thread now gets derailed with all kinds of stuff that has nothing to do with box office. I'm not trying to be crusty but these threads used to be all box office talk now is anything but.

• Like 5

CURRENTLY BANNED or SUSPENDED

Zod (12/4/11) - Permanently banned. Originally banned for 6 months due to personal attacks, frequent disrespectful and insulting public posts, and frequent warnings in a short period of time. (Alt Names: Ben Kelly, Belk?, nebstein?); IP BANNED ON 12/24/11 for trolling, thread spamming, PM spamming, personal attacks, and multiple account creation during a 'banned' period.

PierceHawthorne (7/6/12 - Permanently Banned for double accounts / personal attacks. Main account is "Sheldon Cooper" (suspended for 1 month, but not perma-banned).

Ellimark-(9/27/2012)- Permanently Banned for posting pictures and sexual remarks about underage girls.

Maverikk - (12/14/12) - Permanently banned for repeated abusive behavior in public and through personal messages, directed to staff and forum members. Previously was banned for same issues.

BK03 - (3/8/13) - Permanently banned for vulgar personal attacks and threats. Also was previously perma-banned under different alias (see Zod above).

Truu - (5/13/13) - Permanently banned for being a multi-account belonging to eggplant.

Leatherface - (6/27/13) - Permanently Banned for making inappropriate sexist comments about females and sending rude comments to the staff

West Hollywood/MovieDog/MovieMan/Truman/CaptainBiSexual - (8/3/13) - Banned for 6 months (trolling members and staff). See additional info below.

fishnets - (8/19/13) - Permanently Banned for excessive trolling and harassing staff through private messages.

Algren - (12/3/13) - Permanently Banned for excessively inappropriate comments and general disregard for real life tragedy, in addition to ignoring Moderator warnings and past abusive behavior.

HowardButface (West Hollywood/MovieDog/MovieMan/Truman/CaptainBiSexual)/robocob deluxe/archiebunker704/Movie Freak/delcoat04- (12/18/13) - Permanently Banned for creating multiple accounts in the middle of a banned period, and a history of excessive trolling.

iJack - (2/22/14) - Banned 8 months for attacking a Moderator and a repeated history of personal attacks/trolling.

Azazel - (4/3/14) - Permanently Banned for excessive trolling, inappropriate comments (offensive slurs), and attacking staff members.

George Sears/Liquid Snake - (4/3/14) - Permanently Banned for excessive trolling and attacking members/groups of people.

KelVintage/AABTW - (4/10/14) - Permanently Banned for excessive trolling and attacking members/groups of people.

TheCoon (aka JediGuardia7) - (4/19/14) - Permanently banned for excessive trolling, member attacks, creating multiple accounts, and a general disregard for civil behavior.

Shayhiri - (5/6/14) - Banned 4 months for excessive trolling and attacking a Moderator.

Gopher - (6/27/14) - Permanently banned for being a movie hating snob who will never appreciate Michael Bay's genius.

Jeez, Baumer, you weren't kidding!
  • Like 8

its so annoying that every numbers thread now gets derailed with all kinds of stuff that has nothing to do with box office. I'm not trying to be crusty but these threads used to be all box office talk now is anything but.

I suspect once Midnight numbers come around... there will be madness...

Good or bad, who knows?

So far China is looking really good.

So you'd rather we talk about hockey and American football? We suffered for that.So now you have to deal with soccer.Or should we talk about Potter?

But isnt that what makes this place fun?:)

well somebody text me or something when there are numbers worth discussing.

Edited by baumer