John Marston

Thursday Numbers (RTH) HTTYD2 3.1,22J 2.9,Malef/TLAM2 1.7 | actuals on p19

I would not call the current off topic chatter derailing. No numbers have been given yet. Folks just gathered in anticipation. In the numbers threads, unlike the other threads, "topic" is created as numbers pour in, which happens infrequently and with gaps. So everything will be off-topic before that. To call that chatter out is like penalizing people for waiting.

The answer to this is giving out numbered tickets. Then we all come in the thread and post once our number is called up, and so on. No more chit-chat while queuing, no more off-topic. Hail Hi...Hydr...Tele! 

• Like 3

What is this Cristiano Ronaldo talk on page 8? He saved your asses Americans, you all should be happy he exists. I feel bad for being represented by such shitty team.Also, lol at TF4 opening in the 90-99M range. Katniss, we are waiting...

Katniss will save us all, even from shitty box office summers.
  • Like 1

If baumer wants to ban me TF4 weekend he could go right ahead. Because that would be HILARIOUS. The two people I quoted were filmmakers. They're very funny. You should follow them, guys.

• Like 6

The Pokemon was bullshit last week.

And I'm just as guilty as joining in a derailment.

However if we are waiting for numbers or they've come already  I don't see an issue with us talking something related to the films that are being released.  Like if we talked about the box office to critical apprasial to Michael Bay films.  Or besides GI Joe and Transformers why haven't more 80's films based on toys

• Like 1

If baumer wants to ban me TF4 weekend he could go right ahead. Because that would be HILARIOUS.The two people I quoted were filmmakers. They're very funny. You should follow them, guys.

you dont post much these days except annoy baumer. Hell hath no fury as baumer pissed off. 

The Pokemon was bullshit last week.

And I'm just as guilty as joining in a derailment.

However if we are waiting for numbers or they've come already  I don't see an issue with us talking something related to the films that are being released.  Like if we talked about the box office to critical apprasial to Michael Bay films.  Or besides GI Joe and Transformers why haven't more 80's films based on toys

Like what toys?

Edited by Snoopy of Suburbia

heres an idea.  Don't read through 40 pages of nonsense.  And have the numbers in the title, maybe even the page number there located on

I'd be more than happy with this. We do that and off-topic away....

Posting page numbers doesn't do us mobile users any good.... Just saying. And before someone thinks I'm totally against discussion I'm not - but more than normal lately the threads are nothing more than a hassle when it "could" be elsewhere.