CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

speaking of the world cup, where I work they're letting people have time off to watch it, which firstly is weird because it's not like our country's ever gonna be in the fucking world cup and secondly I ONLY HEARD ABOUT THIS TODAY WTF.

• Like 1

So it broke a record with a game on?

That's insane.

Yup, it did. 

Russia is shit at soccer, tho, so people probably didn't cared much. 

• Like 1

I don't think it takes anything away from CAP2 to parenthetically mention that its OW came during spring break.

The problem is that that "fact" is barely even a fact. Only a small percentage of schools were on spring break at the time.

• Like 3

speaking of the world cup, where I work they're letting people have time off to watch it, which firstly is weird because it's not like our country's ever gonna be in the fucking world cup and secondly I ONLY HEARD ABOUT THIS TODAY WTF.

I didn't even know that Location had a soccer team.

• Like 5

They lost, I think, 5-0 against Portugal a few weeks ago. And Portugal deserves to be in the fucking top 3 of worst teams of this World Cup. 

• Like 1

2nd biggest OD in Russia according to BOM.

Too bad it will drop heavily today due to the World Cup game.

Russia played yesterday, there is no WC today.

And I'm not looking at any time zone conversions right now, but I would imagine that the game probably kicked off around 11 or midnight Moscow time.

• Like 1

They lost, I think, 5-0 against Portugal a few weeks ago. And Portugal deserves to be in the fucking top 3 of worst teams of this World Cup. 

hahaha, of course they fucking did. I think they played in the actual world cup one time when I was real young but that's about it.

• Like 1