CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Doing everything they can to stay ahead of Cap2.

Got to stay one step ahead of the Captain. :lol:

It's getting a little ridiculous now. It's out on blu ray and all.

• Like 1

http://www.boxoffice.com/latest-news/2014-06-27-north-america-transformers-age-of-extinction-rakes-in-88-million-on-thursday-night

Friday Update #2: Sources tell BoxOffice that Transformers: Age of Extinction is trending for an opening day close to $38 million based on matinee business. If that holds, the sequel could be on track for a $93-95 million opening weekend.

Edited by grim22

I'm in a strange mood to get naked and rub chocolate sauce over my body.

Tfw you go to a new page and the first thing you see is this.

Edited by C00k13

I found it to be better. This is how I rank them:TF1: high A-TF2: B+TF3: low A-TF4: high A-TF3 I checked the time a couple occasions and was bored through small segments of the movie. This one just flew by and was extremely entertaining. The action was on a whole other scale for Bay and I loved every minute of it minus Petz.

Wow I think the only movie I would even give a A or B to was the 1st one the other 3 ar in the C D or F departments.

While the movie bizz is sluggish at the moment the gaming industry is booming. The Dota 2 International prize pool has reached over $10,000,000 making it by far the largest in Esports history and over 3x the previous years prize.

Posted Image

If the prize pool distribution remains the same the winner will take home a whopping $5 million, damn that's insane.

Posted Image

Seriously, wtf is that?

I'm in a strange mood to get naked and rub chocolate sauce over my body.

DO IT! :drool:

Never mind I realized you were a guy. Danm it I got a boner and everything.

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 1

I know posting matinee estimates are off limits but if anyone is interested, I thought we could play an "ahead or behind" game so to speak.  Pick a comp and I'll let you know if TF is currently tracking ahead or behind whatever film you chose at the same time in the day.  It could be harmless fun and a way to pass the time.

Edited by spatulashack
  • Like 6

This 36m OD includes 8.5m in Thursday previews, right? Otherwise, it's a very good number.

It includes 8.5m in Thursday previews plus the 4.6m in Wednesday previews

• Like 3