CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Hmm. Spatula says DOFP and TF4 are "neck and neck".

The initial estimates early Friday for DOFP were $38-40 million. BO says TF4 is headed for $38 million mid-day Friday.

Looks like $35-36 million will end up being the case to me.

Edited by Mango

Let me be very clear here so there is no confusion.  I'm only referring to how the films looked at the same time of day so Transformers is tracking a couple million behind MOS right NOW, not a couple million behind the opening day.

So depending on night-time shows, I think 28-32M probably for TF4 on Friday proper. Depends on whether the West Coast shows up  :P

Hmm. Spatula says DOFP and TF4 are "neck and neck".The initial estimates early Friday for DOFP were $38-40 million. BO says TF4 is headed for $38 million mid-day Friday.Looks like $35-36 million to me.

West Coast is what let DOFP down but I don't know how the West CoAst works for Tf4
  • Like 1

Yeah but it is a re-boot. It was gonna always be lower than the other 3 I guess

Not a full reboot more like a new direction . Its suppose to be years after Dark moon my coolMovie

queen :)... Hey The Fridays could be huge, I wouldnt say no 100 M  yet. Still folks might be plum

out of the cashola to go rushing to see Prime. I hope not still feel Prime will fly over the 100M mark.

• Like 1

Thanks anyway Spatula.

Going to Lincoln Square in a bit.

This heat is disgusting though...

I highly recommend doing the AMC 84th Street instead.  Reclining seats, reserved seating and better audio.  

• Like 1