CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Sony pulling the fudging stick  Mango lol. No way enough people came back to SPidey for 200M lol.

Dude, when Godzilla was at 190, you kept saying it had enough in it to make it to 220, so cut it out with the fudging shit.

• Like 2

You know you like our likes.  :)

I love em'.

the forum's equivalent of a participation medal tbh.

Which in turn is like getting a 5th place ribbon for a Frisbee golf tournament

I like 'em too.

But what about ED? Does he not give you what you crave?

Likes, I mean...

He didn't even like Part 4 of Box Office Knight Rises

But that's because you're trash.

...you pulling a Kal on me?

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Transformers is currently tracking behind MoS at the same time of day by a couple million.

Transformers is ahead of Pacific Rim by quite a bit at this point in time.

What about Captain America 2? Is it ahead of it, spatula?

neck and neck

To put into context

Lets say early matinees that AOE performed for the whole day like  MOS/TWS/PR did at that same point above

your looking at range between 32-44mil, 32m being if it was like MOS

• Like 5

66 pages....

Nope, no fucking way. I want a Cliff Notes summary of this cause I'm not trolling though that many pages for the sake of Trans4mers.

Kal is out of his fucking mind. Err...more so than usual.

And TF4 is opening to mid-90's.

• Like 1

66 pages....

Nope, no fucking way. I want a Cliff Notes summary of this cause I'm not trolling though that many pages for the sake of Trans4mers.

38M OD for TF4 looking likely. Everyone on this forum has gone crazy, and Kal is in rare form. No Pokemon in sight.

• Like 1

What happened was Bay made another bad Transformers movie. 

Did yo usee Empire? :'( Damn hope its at least better than part 2 though) Wow all those talks with  James Cameron o

n this sequel as well didnt take root it seems.. Still going to seee it , as there are alot of haters on bay

in these walls lol. IF you havent seen it good buddy, dont give up  on the film to at least 5 like minded movie

friends tell you its a piece of shit.  And I dont think any Major BB is going to win  over  Spidey 2 as the worst

of the sequels for a long time.. Transformers 4 has to better.. (I hope!)

66 pages....

Read from page 56. Disregard everything else.

• Like 1

66 pages....

to celebrate the movie released this weekend; the thread is long, stupid, filled with contempt and pointless.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 4

Did yo usee Empire? :'( Damn hope its at least better than part 2 though) Wow all those talks with  James Cameron o

n this sequel as well didnt take root it seems.. Still going to seee it , as there are alot of haters on bay

in these walls lol. IF you havent seen it good buddy, dont give up  on the film to at least 5 like minded movie

friends tell you its a piece of shit.  And I dont think any Major BB is going to win  over  Spidey 2 as the worst

of the sequels for a long time.. Transformers 4 has to better.. (I hope!)

No, I haven't seen it and I don't really want to see it.

Spidey 2, I missed in theaters, but will watch it on video. I am sure it is better than TF4. 

Well I guess I have to get ready to go out with friends and watch this 3 hour robot movie. I expect this thread to be at least 300 pages by the time I get back from the theater sometime next week.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 6

66 pages....

Jump to page 55, you won't regret it

• Like 3