CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Nolan is awesome with characters of all genders.

Selina Kyle and Rachel Dawes were more fleshed out, fully developed, 3 dimensional, and proactive than any female I've ever seen in any film that wasn't given top billing.

Well, all you ever watch is Nolan's filmography on an endless loop so that sounds about right.

• Like 2

I think Nolan deserves to be mentioned given all the disappointing blockbusters.  Interstellar will kick ass.  It is like in the 90s when you would see a trailer for something and then people would mark the date on their calendar and go see the movie as a required event within their year.

I think Nolan deserves to be mentioned given all the disappointing blockbusters.  Interstellar will kick ass.  It is like in the 90s when you would see a trailer for something and then people would mark the date on their calendar and go see the movie as a required event within their year.

No one's doing that except Nolanites. :ph34r:

• Like 5