CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Bad Boys is awesome. If Bay does another sequel, I want it to be BB3.

I don't know, I'll be so disapointed if they don't give Bay 200m and free reign to make the most tasteless big budget R rated action movie of all time.At last our lead actors are aging well so time won't kill it. Black don't crack yo. Edited by kowhite

I don't know, I'll be so disapointed if they don't give Bay 200m and free reign to make the most tasteless big budget R rated action movie of all time.At last our lead actors are aging well so time won't kill it. Black don't crack yo.

Will Smith doesn't seem to make movies anymore, so I doubt it'll happen. 

Will Smith doesn't seem to make movies anymore, so I doubt it'll happen.

Yeah, unfortunately. And I'm not sure hell necessarily think this is where he needs to go. But maybe he will? Sure, Lawrence will be there no problem.Doesn't help that Bad Boys 2 wasn't exactly a mega profitable film.

Actually I'll let y'all pickBoth are first time watches. Whatever I don't watch today I'll watch tomorrowSpaceballs or Close Encounters?

Watch Close Encounters. It is the better movie.

Close Encounters it is. Also, y'all should pick three of the following for me to watch tomorrow (all first time watches expiring July 1)SpaceballsGattacaNbFor Your Eyes OnlyFrom Russia With LoveLive And Let Die GoldfingerA View To A KillNever Say Never Again The Living DaylightsRocky IIRocky IIIRocky IVRocky VTerminatorRubber

Close Encounters it is. Also, y'all should pick three of the following for me to watch tomorrow (all first time watches expiring July 1)SpaceballsGattacaNbFor Your Eyes OnlyFrom Russia With LoveLive And Let Die GoldfingerA View To A KillNever Say Never Again The Living DaylightsRocky IIRocky IIIRocky IVRocky VTerminatorRubber

Definitely goldfinger

Actually I'll let y'all pick

Both are first time watches. Whatever I don't watch today I'll watch tomorrow

Spaceballs or Close Encounters?

Close Encounters. Spaceballs ain't that great.

edit: beaten!

Goldfinger (classic Connery Bond), Terminator (classic Cameron), Rubber (classic, erm, wtf)

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

I've been busy with family and friend stuff all day, but I saw a bit of conversation about Eastwood earlier. I checked and realized I've only seen three films he's directed. Anyone care to guess which ones?