CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

• Community Manager

:wacko:

Of course, that act of self-censorship will make you wonder what I was trying to say and it'll keep you up at night, it'll haunt you as you eat...even playing with Tele Jr. will not allow you to escape the nagging question: what did Water Bottle edit out?

• Like 3

I survived.

Optimus Prime is still a homicidal maniac. He said "I'll kill you!" no less than three times.

The best was

"Dinobots, I'm giving you your freedom. Now do what I say or I'll kill you!"

• Like 2

The best was

"Dinobots, I'm giving you your freedom. Now do what I say or I'll kill you!"

Whoa. I think I'll have to see it because it sounds like it's gone off the rails even for a Transformers film.

• Like 1

They'll steal from Monday's gross just to get the actuals over 100.

And that in turn makes Tuesday look good, so then they can indicate it's got positive WOM! So more people will go see it. Win-win!

• Like 6

China update

Friday adjusted up to $30M+ now

Saturday will see a solid increase, more shows than Friday and all sold out.Maybe $40M totay

:ohmygod:

TF4 is going to make so much money in China. 

• Like 3

Whoa. I think I'll have to see it because it sounds like it's gone off the rails even for a Transformers film.

If TMNT can capture even half the craziness of this movie, that will do really well as well. TF4 needs to be seen on the big screen, it is eye candy sans any plot logic.

• Like 1

I almost wonder if Bay was doing some of this stuff on purpose.

After all, he did have Marky Mark complain about skimpy female clothing. And there was also that old guy at the beginning complaining about sequels or something like that. (It was so long ago I already forgot.)

• Like 2

I almost wonder if Bay was doing some of this stuff on purpose.

After all, he did have Marky Mark complain about skimpy female clothing. And there was also that old guy at the beginning complaining about sequels or something like that. (It was so long ago I already forgot.)

My favorite plothole

Optimus has rockets which enable space travel. Why was he stuck on earth being hunted?

• Like 3